Brand Strategist, Creative Director
at Florville Catalyst. Inc.
Greater New York Area
Formerly a pre-med student, I’m an award-winning brand strategist and creative director with over 20 years of experience. With my left brain -- the problem-solving discipline I acquired from my science curriculum, and right brain -- my innate passion to create, I’m a strategist who thrives at the junction of creativity and commerce.
My market intelligence derives from collaborations with world class brands across a wide spectrum of industries, including:
- Financial Services: Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, MasterCard, Merrill Lynch, New York Life and Met Life
- Health & Cosmetics: Avon, Colgate-Palmolive, L’Oreal and Pfizer
- Youth & Education: United Negro College Fund, YMCA
- Telecom: Bell Atlantic and Verizon
- Publishing: Billboard, Cambridge University Press, Harper Collins, John Wiley & Sons, McGraw Hill, Scholastic and St. Martin’s Press
- Advertising: Burson-Marsteller, Jordan McGrath, and Ogilvy
- Travel & Entertainment: Bahamas Tourism, HBO, Madison Square Garden, New Mexico Tourism, Time Warner and Zagat Survey
- Non Profits: The Ad Council, Planned Parenthood, United Way and World Hope International
- Small businesses with vision: creating or reenergizing their brands and positioning them effectively among larger and better known competitors.
- Diversity & inclusion initiatives: creating a unique and engaging positioning, through a holistic branding approach for: JPMorgan Chase, HBO, Merrill Lynch and Pfizer, among others.
- Cause related marketing: as a parent of a child with a disability, I'm an advocate and communication strategist, bringing my passion and commitment to causes which embrace disability-inclusive diversity and empower people with disabilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
1. IDENTITY DESIGN, BRAND STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Awards and Recognition include:
- Communication Arts
- Art Directors Club
- Type Directors Club
- Graphis Design
- Package Design Council
- World Calendar Association
- UCDA University & College Designers Association
- Ad Council
- Packaging Design
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
Whether you're a...
- Small business in need of establishing or reenergizing your brand;
- Non-profit aiming at engaging your audience and advancing your cause;
- Creative agency in need of additional thinking;
- Fortune 500 Marketing Manager rolling out a new program;
...you represent the spectrum of satisfied clients I've been partnering with for over 20 years.
Each of these partnerships started by simply contacting me: 914.402.4840 or firstname.lastname@example.org