Wondering what I have to offer? Wondering why you need Melissa? Here's a little about my history and qualifications:
- Recently completing my MBA has provided me the knowledge to jump into this position with both feet running. Couple my education with 15 years of management requiring an attention to detail and a desire to provide the expected results with no excuses, and you have a winning team player.
- My past experience gave me the opportunity to work with many clients to find and manage technology tools that exceeded their needs and opened up doors for future services to be offered.
- In my current position, I was able to successfully transition employees who have been doing the same job for 20+ years to a new software system and new business practices through solid change management, listening and adapting my training style. This required regular work with key performance indicators, customer satisfaction measures and problem resolution tracking – all of which did not exist in my department before I started.
- I have been working in computers since WordPerfect DOS came and have yet to meet a software program that can’t be conquered. Office applications, Visio, VMWare, Remote Assistance, and Databases are a large part of my current position.
- I have a strong work ethic and manage by example. My current position working on a rollout project for safety-significant software here on the Hanford Site along with my education and experience as Board President of a local not for profit has given me hands on experience project management as well as budgeting.
In a recent strengths survey taken from the University of Pennsylvania, my top 4 strengths identified were perspective, integrity, leadership, & creativity. Looking back, I realize these strengths have been the foundation of my success and align with past performance appraisals.
In addition to my resume which can be seen by clicking on the following link: Melissa%20Ruth%20Resume.docx, I have taken some time to develop a PowerPoint presentation that more accurately summarizes my experience and how it might benefit you and your company. It can be viewed at http://www.slideshare.net/melissaruth.
I recognize that determining a fit between my skills and your organization is better accomplished in conversation. I would be happy to provide my phone number once I have received a request by email at email@example.com or via my LinkedIn profile at http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaruth. It is my hope to use my skills and knowledge in your employ. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you, in advance, for your time.