Brand Strategy. Brand Energy.
From my companies lead generation work salespeople are handed qualified sales leads and are not able to close them. They are not even hitting a 5% (1 out of 20) closing ratio, and that is after going through an initial leads generation process where the really bad prospects (or do you say suspects) are already taken out. Then there are the sales people who call me up try to sell me something. Yes, I answer my own phone so be careful when calling. It is one of my ways to find new associates and interview them without their knowing. I will even tell them I have no interest in what they’re selling or just say no and yet they still PUSH. Sad, so sad.
To that end I am opening up what I have only done with interns at college level in their quest to become sales and marketing professionals and hit the ground running so they can pay off their student loans.
For the small investment of $30.00 per secession (free if you’re a Larson & Associates client) plus the cost of your meal at the designated restaurant (not free) where your groups is meeting we will be covering:
1) Introduction and The all mighty 7 to 30 second introduction.
2) Identifying your service, product, market and territory.
3) Promote your company with different marketing channels.
4) Prospect and gathering information about your potential accounts.
5) Attracting your prospects attention and interest quickly.
6) Probing to learn important facts about your prospects.
7) Uncover problems or situations your prospect might need to move forward.
8) Solve your prospect’s pain and problems to everyone’s satisfaction.
9) Demonstrate your solution to solve a prospects pain or want of gain with facts, advantages and benefits you can uniquely give.
10) Create a climate of desire for your prospect to buy from you and you alone.
11) Asking for the order
12) Handling objections.
13) Closing the order and creating a customer for life.
14) Know your numbers for long term success.
1) You must have 5 to 10 hours a week minimum to put into working through the program to achieve sales results during a 30 week period We will be meeting fortnightly.
2) Morning breakfast and lunch times are available.
3) You must have some flexibility in your schedule to work with YOUR prospects and clients from your first meeting to closing of the sale. Prospects don’t work on your schedule but theirs. To be successful in any kind of sales you need to keep the customer’s needs at the forefront of your thought process.
4) You must have a love for people and working with them to find the best solution to their unique set of goals and problems.
5) You will be doing actual commission sales during the semester.
6) Must have a base understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and craigslist to name a few programs and social sites we will utilize.
7) Must have own your own computer and have access to the internet
8) You will be required to write a weekly blog post with full name credit.
9) Phone telesales as well as some (possible) face to face
10) Plans are underway to find a suitable venue offer this course training online in a small group setting so those not in Chicagoland can participate.
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make teleprospecting for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 10 hours a week. Maybe you should add teleprospecting into your marketing mix call today and find out.