Okay, so you and/or someone you know fits the following categories:
- Born with strong, palpable intelligence
- The natural born intelligence has been fortified by a great education and further fortified by years of work experience
The above being given, my questions are the following:
- Is intelligence, by itself, enough to make you happy, productive, feel the way you'd like to feel?
- Can you be intelligent, well-educated - AND - unhappy, unaccomplished, and incompetent?
- If you are intelligent but unhappy, are you intelligent enough to help yourself be happy?
- Is your intelligence enough to help you take time out to dance, laugh, smile, be socially intelligent enough to help others? Or
- Is something else needed in addition to your intelligence?
(((((Oddly enough: It appears that the title of my question can also apply to "business intelligence". So then, does having "intelligence" about a company automatically equate to doing better business with the company as a friend or competing with them as a competitor? Is "business intelligence" enough? Or is something else needed in addition to your intelligence?)))))
+Thanks, and Keep STRONG!!