Brand Strategy. Brand Energy.
Join us for an evening of food, wine and cinema as we welcome legendary sommelier Charlie Arturaola to lead a wine tasting with a sampling of beef and fine meats from Gaucho Ranch and the Florida Premiere of Charlie’s film, THE DUEL OF WINE.
• DINNER & WINE @ 6:00pm
• FILM STARTS @ 7:30pm
The famous Sommelier Charlie Arturaola fell from grace after a momentary loss of his taste during the shooting of a movie. The image of “a Sommelier without palate” destroyed his career. After a few years, Charlie becomes a taxi driver, but he never gave up of dreaming to get his reward back. When Charlie accidentally gets to know a newcomer Italian sommelier, he will come up with a crazy plan to try to get back into the wine world!
• Appetizer: Organic Pork Sausages & Black Pudding Sausages
• Grass-Fed Beef: Rump Cap or “Picanha” & Flap Meat or “Vacio”
• Side Dish: Mixed Green Salad with Cherry Tomatoes & Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Artisanal Bread: Supplied by Sullivan Street Bakery
• Tannat from Canelones, Familia DEICAS Uruguay
• Malbec from Argentina, Familia Catena Zapata, Argentina
• Chianti Classico, Carpineto, Tuscany, Zaccheo Family, Italy
• Sagrantino di Montefalco, UMBRIA, Italy, Arnaldo Caprai Family, Italy
• Barbera D’Asti, PIEMONTE, MICHELE CHIARLO Family, Italy
• Prosecco BISOL, Veneto, Bisol Family, Italy
• Carignano del SULCIS, Cantina Santadi, Sardegna Italy
• Zenato Winery, Veneto Nadia Zenato Family, Italy
Comments are closed for this blog post