If you've fallen and your can't get up, it will do you no good to turn to a 4 year old child to lift your 400 pound body.
- Don't put 400 pounds of pressure on a 4 year old
- Try to get up using every resource available
- Don't stop trying to get up ... put your heart, mind, soul into getting up
- Don't try to "look pretty" in getting up ... the ONLY focus is in GETTING UP
- Above all else, "Don't put your 400 pounds of pressure on a 4 year old"
Thus, a key habit to kill is this: turning to the wrong person!