Vincent Wright's Discussions (3,195)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Click the picture above to visit the article..."

Vincent Wright replied Aug 8, 2015 to 36 Career Tips No One Will Actually Tell You

1 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Vincent Wright

"GREAT, David!  Happy to help... #KeepSTRONG, good man!"

Vincent Wright replied Jun 5, 2014 to An Open Letter to Job Seekers: DON'T QUIT! (P.O.R.T.)

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"I can empathize with you, David.   (But, as a reminder, you're helping people NOW ..…"

Vincent Wright replied Jun 5, 2014 to An Open Letter to Job Seekers: DON'T QUIT! (P.O.R.T.)

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"David: Thanks for chiming in and thanks in particular for this GEM of a view: ""you…"

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"Thank you, DeAnna! #KeepSTRONG, my friend..."

Vincent Wright replied Apr 21, 2014 to An Open Letter to Job Seekers: DON'T QUIT! (P.O.R.T.)

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"I'll call you shortly, Bobbi... Keep STRONG! +Vincent Wright"

Vincent Wright replied Jan 20, 2013 to An Open Letter to Job Seekers: DON'T QUIT! (P.O.R.T.)

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"Bobbi, Let's talk on Saturday or Monday, ok?   (You have my contact information, rig…"

Vincent Wright replied Jan 19, 2013 to An Open Letter to Job Seekers: DON'T QUIT! (P.O.R.T.)

12 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Vincent Wright

"Don't give up hope yet, Loretta. It just may take a bit longer. Don't go anywhere ov…"

Vincent Wright replied Sep 30, 2008 to Seeking To Stop ALL Job Seekers From Being Job Seekers!

7 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Brandergy

"Loretta, If time is of the essence, could you do something in the Charlotte, NC area…"

Vincent Wright replied Sep 30, 2008 to Seeking To Stop ALL Job Seekers From Being Job Seekers!

7 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Brandergy

RSS

A community of professionals focused on brand strategy for brand energy.

© 2019   Created by Vincent Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service