Where social media meets branding.
About Me: A Senior Recruiter with working experience stretching across contract and direct positions in IT (hardware and Software), Sales, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Professionals. An expert at developing recruitment strategies and executing full cycle recruitment. Proven experience includes headhunting, sourcing, behavioral interviewing, presenting, negotiating and closing candidates and clients alike. Extensive background in team building, team leadership, training and coaching recruiters. Equally strong at developing relationship and recruiting in both Canada and the United States.
About Me: Countries I have lived in:
Denmark,Finland; UK,Netherland,Romania,Germany,Switzerland,Bosnia-Herzegovina and Croatia
Countries I have worked in:
Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland,Greenland,UK,Eire,Belgium,Luxenburg,France,Czech Rep., Slovakia,Hungary,Bulgaria,Moldova,Serbia,Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo,Albania, Switzerland,USA and Canada
Countries I have visited as a private person:
Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Cypress, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Mauritius, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Mexico, Venezuela
About Me: Qualifications
• Information Technology Executive with broad experience in offshore support to global IT Operations for USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina.
• Transition Manager and support of large offshore IT Services and Support Projects from UK, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Netherlands, China, India and North America to Brazil.
• SAP Large Projects management and support experience for Brazil, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, USA, Canada, Sweden, and Netherlands with high performance rates.
• Infrastructure Management (data and voice) and Systems Management in four different countries (Brazil, Guatemala, Venezuela and Colombia) for onshore operations.
• Successful implementation of Cost Reduction and Cost Effectiveness on Infrastructure and Systems Support Management.
• Back office facilities management.
• Pre Sales Large Clients engagement management, responsible for present solutions of large IT International Services Portfolio for Top Ten WW customers.
Industrial Chemical Plants startup IT and IS activities for data, voice and general infrastructure for Information Technology.
• LATAM SAP Large Projects Implementation Management
• Global Large IT Projects experience as Transition Manager and Project Executive.
• Large International IT Projects Management
• Industrial Chemical Plants startup IT and IS activities for data, voice and general infrastructure for Information Technology.
• SAP Large Projects Implementation international experience South America.
• Pre Sales and Global Large IT Projects experience as Transition Manager and Project Executive.
About Me: I’M AN ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE AND LEARNING SYSTEMS EXPERT driving business growth, managing transitions, and optimizing performance through innovative, interactive, and elearning courseware. My background encompasses concept/funding for startups as well as Fortune 100 organizational development and learning initiatives.
- A CHANGE CATALYST revitalizing underperforming teams and optimizing systems for maximum productivity and revenue impact.
- A MARKETING STRATEGIST creating value and building brand reputation; who leads operations from product development to sale
- AN EDUCATIONAL LEADER bringing more than 3000 hours of global and domestic online instruction to 120,000 end-users
My client list includes IBM, JetBlue, Timex, Canada Post, Deutsche Bank, Avaya, Columbia Presbyterian/NY, Stonehenge Growth Capital and many more.
Recognized in today’s market as OD/Training innovator with extensive international/domestic experience, I connect the dots from enterprise aspirations, discovering operational gaps/needs and responding with programs that maximize talent and efficiencies. I'm an EQmentor, management and leadership coach and developer.
About Me: Originally from Barbados.
Founding Member of Global Wealth Trade.
Global Wealth Trade is Turn-Key Business with the product of Designer Fine Jewellery.
Our Designer Watches and 19 Karat and 21 Karat Gold Jewellery are among the greatest assets of all time.
Also our Turn Key System helped an 18 year old to make more than a bank manager, a 22 year old to buy a $13,500 ring, a 25 year old to buy a Jaguar in 6 months, a single Mum to go from community housing to her own home in a year, a 41 year Government manager to triple his salary and retire in 6 months and a Pastor to make $8,000 to $11,000 a month to self fund her mission to Mozambique to save the poor.
I currently live in Canada and have been married 13 years and have 2 children.