Branding + Energy + Strategy = Brandergy For Your Brand
In part 8 we are getting into why content matters to your sit site. What makes a site really work and not work.
61. Useful Content: Google may distinguish between “quality” and “useful” content. You have no choices on what Google things is good and what Google thinks is bad. All you can do is post what you think is the best you got.
62. Content Provides Value and Unique Insights: Google has stated that they’re on the hunt for sites that don’t bring anything new or useful to the table and guess what? Google lowers the page ranking,
63. Contact Us Page: Google prefers sites with an “appropriate amount of contact”. And if your contact information matches your whois info you might get a bump in page bonus.
64. Domain Trust/TrustRank: Site trust — measured by how many links away your site is from highly-trusted seed sites is a hugely important ranking factor.
65. Site Architecture: A well put-together site architecture helps Google thematically organize your content.
66. Site Updates: How often a site is updated and especially when new content is added to the site is a site-wide freshness factor. And it makes the spiders come back and rank your page more often.
67. Number of Pages: The number of pages a site has is a weak sign of authority. At the very least a large site helps distinguish it from thin affiliate sites. Size can matter.
68. Presence of Sitemap: A sitemap helps search engines index your pages easier, faster and more thoroughly, improving visibility.
69. Site Uptime: Lots of downtime from site maintenance or server issues may hurt your ranking and can even result in deindexing if not corrected. Google needs sites that are up. If you are not find another host. It is important
Larson Notes & Satire: Content, content, content. Good quality and unique. BUT if your site is not on the 1st page of an organic search and you did not let me play with it.
IN the last week Page 1 results got 27 percent of all traffic from the average search, but my blog got 97%. Content matters and blogs matter.
In a sample of over 8 million clicks over 94% of people only clicked on first page results and less than 6% actually made it over to the second page. One of the biggest drop offs is between the 10 spot (bottom of the first page) and the 11 spot (top of the second page).
And for better lead gen in telemarketing, teleprospecting and lead generation call Larson & Associates at 847-991-1294 or email me at email@example.com .
One call is all it takes to start getting sales leads into your funnel.
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
P.S. We make teleprospection for small business affordable by offering programs down to only 10 hours a week. Maybe you should add teleprospecting into your marketing mix call today and find out.