I have compiled pictures into a video using Sony VAIO® Movie Creator software for the first time. It works nicely. Unfortunately the exported file sizes are getting really big if you want HD or even worse full HD quality.
This video (5 min and 30 sec) in 480p video quality is 119 MB, the 720p HD is 343 MB (not uploaded). The above video runs from my OneDrive account.
Have a great weekend you all wherever you are in the World!
Marketo is a very interesting company focusing on lead to revenue software and tools to efficiently handle potentials customers and interaction between your sales and marketing people. Here's a quick summary and some highlights:
At Marketo, all incoming leads are scored using a combination based on:
less than 65 points require further nurturing -> prospects
more than 65 points pass on to sales for further qualification -> leads
Marketo is using:
Use single opt-in for leads that have filled out a web form
Use double opt-in for others, follow up, if no response, suspend in database
After the opt-in welcome, present an option to accelerate the communications. An example of a possible buying cycle:
If the buying cycle for your product is threemonths, your lead nurturing path might look like this:
• Day 1 - Follow-up with introductory email • Day 10 - Email offering new content related to first download and subsequent Web site activity • Day 15 - Personal email from sales rep • Day 30 - Email best practices whitepaper • Day 45 - Call from sales rep to ‘check in’ • Day 60 - Email promoting webinar series • Day 75 - Personal email from sales rep offering a product demo • Day 85 - Call from sales rep to schedule in-person meeting • Day 90 - Send sales proposal via email
Marketo’s nurturing program has four main roles:
And three main buying stages:
early stage awareness
There are over 50 pieces of nurturing content spread across those roles and stages, so the typical prospect will receive between 10 and 30 total touches across the nurturing programs.
Make the Most Out of Trigger-based Marketing
• Web pages: visiting the page on your Web site that explains how to buy • Content: downloading content you’ve marked as being relevant to later stage buyers • Email: opening every email you send • Scoring: If a prospect is “stuck” at the same score with no recent activity, it may be time to try a different approach or offer
Use of Accelerator campaigns in two ways.
1) When Prospects reach a specific threshold lead score that indicates interest but then stall out before making it all the way to becoming “sales ready”, we trigger a series of high value offers intended to spark re-engagement.
2) We watch for specific behaviors that indicate when we should move a prospect from Early Stage nurturing to Mid-Stage, or Mid-Stage nurturing to Late Stage.
There are three important categories of Lead Lifecycle campaigns: • Lead Handoff • Lead Recycling • New Customers
Calculating the ROI of Lead Nurturing
Before Nurturing A: Won Opportunities from Leads Under 30 days old - Number A
B: Won Opportunities from Leads Over 30 days old - Number B
C: Won Opportunities Total Marketing-Generated - Number C
If B > A, you are nurturing well (or possibly not generating enough new leads).
If not, subtract A – B to get the number of extra marketing-generated won opportunities you might expect from better lead nurturing.
Calculate (A – B) / C to measure the % increase in total marketing-generated revenue from better lead nurturing at your company.
The common result is that with nurturing you increase number B generating an overall higher C.
I provide sales & marketing services, consultative sales, business and product strategy development. Google "thomas lidforss" to see various sites where you can connect with me.
Feature Products or Services
-Sales and Reseller Services
-Business development and strategy
-Global project management
-Unique combination of services
-Business architecting by building Virtual Silicon Valley Worlds through US, EU and ME/Asia partners and businesses.
-Extensive business network
My Customers and Partners
A company who needs to
- Increase sales and establish business between EU - US - ME/Asia
A local company who needs to
- Improve, change and develop their business strategy
- Establish partners, alliances and channel sales
- Develop sales and marketing channels
- Develop and advise on business strategy
A company or person who can complement what I and my partners do to jointly increase business opportunities.
I am open to flexible arrangements but I do very little work for no compensation.
- Revenue sharing
- Base compensation
Thomas has over 20 years of accomplishments in sales, business development, marketing, new product development, partnerships and systems solutions.
• Sales and Business development - Account management, Partnerships, Sales Operations, Customer presentations
• Product Strategy - Business and Product plans, Acquisition analysis and VC presentations
• Product Life Cycle - MRD, PRD, RFI. RFP, Product Roadmaps, Product positioning
• Marketing - Product Specifications, Descriptions, Whitepapers, Sales training material
• Project management - Global projects, Budgets, Processes, Methods used by content/service providers
I can easily and quickly cover a broad range of business activities but be specific and focus when needed, international, have travelled around the world, social, multi-cultural and internet and communications savvy.