Born and bred in America’s Heartland a dutiful father and many long-time friends in business. I love to work out, read, travel, cook, and watch movies. I have often been described as confident, patient, passionate, optimistic, and sometimes even funny!
Professional Experiences in identifying, communicating and creating specific solutions to solve problems with value:
Global IT/Telecom Consulting Solutions, Lifecycle Services, Smart hands, Cabling, Rollouts, Projects, Break/Fix, Deskside Support, IT Asset Services: Installation/De-installation, Removal, Disposal, Remarketing, Trade Ups of all types of electronics, Site Surveys, On-site packing and shipping of electronics, Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Lease Returns, Redeployment, On-site/Off-site Data Erasure, On-Site/Off-Site Hard Drive/Media Shredding, Maintenance and Depot Repair services, IT Staffing Recruiting, Permanent, Contract to hire,Payroll.
Typically, clients choose to work with me because they are:
• Seeking resolutions to some of your most recurring or challenging problems, such as IT asset disposal, lack of response time to get your proposal/quote back for your important customer that has called you 3 times in the afternoon or your current vendors offer no flexibility and can’t locate quality customer facing talent.
Do you need a reliable full-service national partner for equipment Installations.
• Managing successful projects from start to finish is a core competency at SmartSource.
• We've installed more than 750,000 devices at over 250,000 locations in 98% of US zip codes.
• We offer free project management, coordination, so your PM can focus on the project.
• We have geographically remote backup tech's ready to assist next day for achieving (SLA)
• All of our staff are 100% accountable W-2 employees, fully insured, bonded and all have signed non-competes on file.
IMAC Support (Installs, Moves, Adds, Changes) - Hardware - Break/Fix - PC workstations, Monitors, Laptops, Point-of-Sale (POS) equipment, Kiosks, Registers, Printers, Keyboards, Monitors, Networking Equipment: Routers, Modems, Switches, Hubs, Site Survey’s, Access Points, Printer Support on Laser & Thermal Printers, Such as Lexmark, HP, Brother, etc.
24/7 - I am at YOUR service! 630-607-7203 LinkedIn Scott.Nash@sbcglobal.net
“I have worked with Scott for a number of years and find him to be a great resource and a great friend. I call him the perfect combination.”
Kenn Jones, hired Scott for Temporary Staffing, on multiple occasions
“Scott is my "go-to " business partner; we have closed dozens of service deals together. Always a pleasure to work with. ..He does more than any other service partner I have ever worked with... His follow-through is first class! Responsiveness is his middle name. He knows how to LAND and KEEP customers… Highly recommended. Always on top of his game ; other sales people could learn a lot
from this guy.”
-Elliot Shear, hired Scott as an IT Consultant, on multiple occasions
“When I started at Equus in '95, Scott was the rockstar sales person. He was the one to beat and had no peers. Scott set every benchmark for sales performance and served as a mentor to the other salespeople. Scott was consistently able to move $500K of computer parts and systems through his channel resellers each and every month. His efforts took our Chicago office from a start-up to the 3rd largest branch in the company.”
-Marko Mladenovich, Sr Account Manager, Equus Computer Systems
worked with Scott at Equus Computer Systems
Please don’t hesitate to call me directly at 469-233-7155 anytime.