I am the Managing Director and Owner of P.J. Reda & Associates, Inc. and The Executive Development Coach. The company was founded in 1992, and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in NY and Dublin Ireland. We provide the following services:
- Retained Executive Search for Middle - Executive level management
- Executive, Emotional Intelligence, Career and Performance Coaching
- Leadership Training and Development for Supervisors,and Middle through Executive level management
- Human Resource Consulting
We offer a variety of Leadership training programs, and tailor all training and coaching programs to meet the needs of our clients.
We assist clients in maintaining their competitive edge by maximizing human resource strategies and coaching, and providing strategic solutions for their greater success. We work with executives to strengthen and enhance their skills, and specialize in developing tomorrow's leaders today through our Leadership training and coaching programs.
I am a former Director of HR, and am a Certified:
- Executive, Emotional Intelligence, Career Management and Performance Coach
- Train the Trainer
- Trainer of Targeted Selection and Interaction Management
- Administrator of the DISC Profile, and Teamability Psychometric Assessments.
I am a member of the Society for Human Resource Management in the U.S., The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development in Ireland, and the International Coach Federation.
I am a past President of The Georgia Association of Personnel Services State Association, and a former Chairperson of the Board of Directors of a large national homeless agency in Ireland.