I am a naming consultant and copywriter with more than 10 years of experience. I have worked for Brandoctor (www.brandoctor.com), the first specialized branding agency in Croatia and the sister agency of Bruketa&Žinić (www.bruketa-zinic.com), one of the leading Croatian advertising agencies, recognized and awarded internationally.
Some of the names I have created when I was working in Brandoctor are:
- Oryx (a group consisting of driving school, safety driving center, roadside assistance and help at sea, rent-a-car, insurance, technical examination station and a taxi service; oryx is an antelope species associated with strength, speed and elegance, freedom and adventure, www.oryx-grupa.hr)
- Adrience (a brand of skincare cosmetics using ingredients from the Adriatic Sea; Adrience = adriatic + science, www.adrience.com)
- Jazzarella (a jazz festival for female performers only)
- Ritual (a chain of underwear stores)
- Mamini (meaning: Mum's, a brand of cookies)
- Frutamini (a brand of vitamin fruit still drinks, Frutamini = fruit + vitamini, meaning vitamins)
- Smix (a brand of smoothies)
I am the owner of Vokado, an independent naming and communications consultancy agency.