Branding + Energy + Strategy = Brandergy
2 New services: Virtual Sales Manager and Total Salesforce Outsourcing
1) Virtual Sales Manager: Don’t have a sales manager but have staff that needs to be trained and managed? Try out virtual sales manager service. Get all the pluses of a real sales manager at a fraction of the cost.
2) Total Salesforce Outsourcing. Want a sales staff, local or nationwide but don’t have the time or expertise to put it in place. Try this one. We will sit down with you, over the phone and go over YOUR numbers to see if it is a cost effective alternative option for your company.
Larson & Associates
Target Marketing & Telesales Professionals for new account acquisition
Making good businesses great and great businesses even better
In part 8 we are getting into why content matters to your sit site. What makes a site really work and not work.
61. Useful Content: Google may distinguish between “quality” and “useful” content. You have no choices on what Google things is good and what Google thinks is bad. All you can do is post what you think is the best you got.
62. Content Provides Value and Unique…
In part 7 we are getting more into the inner workings of your site. What makes a site really work and not work.
60. Parked Domains: A Google update in December of 2011 decreased search visibility of parked domains. So what is a Parked Domain? It is a web address that does nt have a site attacted to it or hosting of a site and is only redirects people to your primary site. A parked domain is NOT a website. Instead, it is…
Here we are at part 6.
As before today’s list of 10 are all things you could do yourself but might want to outsource. Most of it is just content, content, content.
50. WordPress Tags: Tags are WordPress-specific relevancy signal. Tagging your pictures is always a good way to ad in keywords.
51. Keyword in URL: Another important relevancy signal. If it fits…
From my companies lead generation work salespeople are handed qualified sales leads and are not able to close them. They are not even hitting a 5% (1 out of 20) closing ratio, and that is after going through an initial leads…Continue