SERIOUS TIMES REQUIRE SERIOUS NETWORKS...

• 1.) Does your Linkedin network have someone to whom you can refer friends with PTSD?
  •  
  • 2.) Does your Linkedin network have someone to whom you can refer friends who experience panic attacks?
  •  
  • 3.) Does your Linkedin network have someone to whom you can refer friends under the stress of managing a family?
  •  
  • 4.) Does your Linkedin network have someone to whom you can refer friends who're having the endless health problems we can all experience?
  •  
  • 5.) Does your Linkedin network have someone to whom you can refer friends in other types of crises?

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, for PTSD, panic attacks, phobias, stress & crises, and ongoing health problems, we refer everyone who asks about these situations to Isabel Aguilar.

She works world-wide via Skype, in English and Spanish, and has a long history of satisfied clients.

Reply to me for her contact information.

I am a major networker not just online but face to face networking groups as well. Almost anything I need is at my fingertips and a quick email or phone call away, that and my customers.

I know you ARE, Howard! And I deeply appreciate it ...  (By the way:  Joyce White Nelson is also a major networker both on and off line. If you don't yet know her, I strongly encourage the two of you to connect: http://brandergy.com/profile/JoyceWhiteNelson )

If anyone here in Brandergy comes into Chicago and it is a Wednesday or a Thursday (sometimes on a Tuesday or Friday) I will take you to one of the networking groups I go to. 

EXCELLENT, Howard!  (I like that approach ... a lot...)

RSS

Get Spot-On Branding

Get Maverick Coaching

Larson & Associates Telephoning

Brandergy.com is monitored by Pingdom

#KeepSTRONG!

GoOneDirection.com

#Branding + #Energy + #Strategy = #Brandergy For Your Brand

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Discussion Forum

Notes

A Reminder Of Networking Resources For Our Job Seeking Friends...

Created by Vincent Wright Nov 26, 2008 at 3:41pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 7, 2016.

Great to have you on My Linking Power Forum

Created by Vincent Wright Mar 18, 2010 at 2:11pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 8, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Vincent Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service