Branding + Energy + Strategy = Brandergy
Jobese, the language of jobs, job seekers, and job seeking is firmly dedicated to helping job seekers expedite their search for healthier/wealthier jobs.
Job Seekers in a group have more power than job seekers who seek jobs alone. By linking with other Job Seekers, your connections help lift you up so you can better see better opportunities.
Link with other Job Seekers on Brandergy.com at: http://brandergy.com/group/jobese
@JobSeekers on https://twitter.com/JobSeekers
Location: Hartford, CT, USA
Latest Activity: Mar 24
Started by Vincent Wright. Last reply by Brandergy Mar 14, 2016.
Started by Vincent Wright Mar 9, 2016.
Started by Vincent Wright Feb 28, 2016.
ISO of a PRINTING sales person(s) in Lincoln NB and 3 other markets, Kansas City, Des Moines / Quad Cities or the Twin Cities MN.
This is a full-time position. Compensation is commission no cap. This position will include working from a home-based office. Requires a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle. A printing background and previous sales experience is highly desired but not obligatory.
Contact me asap if interested
Larson & Associates
ISO a software sales person(s) in United States. Chicago or Milwaukee location preferred.
This is a full-time position. Compensation is commission no cap. This position will include working from a home-based office Requires a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle. A soccer background and previous sales experience is highly desired.
Contact me asap if interesteld
Proposed Mantra for Job Seekers: "I WANT to pay more taxes..SO, HIRE ME!" :-)
Our client, a large international company specialized in the media/tv industry, is looking for a Communication Manager for their office in Paris.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Communication Manager will handle tasks of external communication:
Writing briefs: to collect and understand the need for communication with the Brand Manager and / or product manager; define campaign objectives (definition / targets, the form and substance of the messages); write specifications presenting the creative brief for each communication channel.
* Management of external / internal agency partners: identify, select, and follow the brief advertising agencies and copywriters.
* Production of communication tools: monitor the development of communication tools, to final validation and signing of the "ready for press" (brochures, flyers and other print tools, advertising, e-mailings, banners, event ...). Provide, in accordance with the communication-marketing plan, the various communication tools and components to the services concerned.
*Budget: monitor and control the budget "communication tools". Requirements:
- Education: Master degree
- 5 to10 years of professional experience in a post of Communication Manager or within a media agency, an advertising board or in the TV sector.
- A passion for the Entertainment industry and / or media is required
- Language skills: English Mother Tongue.
- Experience with the US Market
Computer skills and tools:
-Pack Office, Social Media
- Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator would be a plus
- Structured and rigorous
- Excellent editorial quality
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Strong autonomy on operational aspects
- Creativity, taste for innovation, dynamism
- Control of the graphic chain
Contact the job poster
Glassdoor's 25 Best Cities for Jobs
People don't need any more CONTENT! People need JOBS! People need CONSULTING ASSIGNMENTS! Content is NOT "king". EMPLOYMENT IS KING/QUEEN
Your job search is taking longer for the very same reason it takes longer to walk 4 miles than to drive 4 miles. Get 4+ RELIABLE Recruiters!
@JobSeekers:Hmm.? I wanted to call you but, for some reason during your job search, you chose not to put aphone number on your Linkedinprofile. Hmm..?
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Get Spot-On Branding
Get Maverick Coaching
Larson & Associates Telephoning
Brandergy.com is monitored by Pingdom
#Branding + #Energy + #Strategy = #Brandergy
Posted by Vincent Wright on November 27, 2016 at 11:00am
Posted by Vincent Wright on February 12, 2011 at 7:30pm
Posted by Vincent Wright on June 4, 2015 at 1:30am
Started by Vincent Wright Feb 18, 2016.
Created by Vincent Wright Nov 26, 2008 at 3:41pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 7, 2016.
Created by Vincent Wright Mar 18, 2010 at 2:11pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 8, 2016.
© 2017 Created by Vincent Wright.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.