One month old and 500 members strong... the Upward Mobility forum...

If this post is in front of you it is because you follow one of a group of social media platforms I am affiliated with, we are on Brandergy.com together, we are a networking connection specifically on LinkedIn or you are connected to one of the Upward Mobility forum's members on LinkedIn. I would like to take this moment to invite you to join us in this one month old group that has hit a milestone of 500 members. Just click on this link to go to the group, join, see if it's a good fit (and if not, know you can always "unfollow" if it is not to your liking).

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank the first 500 members that joined the Upward Mobility forum in the last month. Never did I imagine after just joining LinkedIn myself in the middle of January that this idea for a new group would take off as it has. Thank you.

Another special thanks to those who are posting such great content. Obviously the group would would not be what it is and what it has the potential to be without the contribution of its members. 

So one last time a very special thanks to the members and a sincere invitation to all those not yet a member of the Upward Mobility forum on LinkedIn. I hope to network with you there, share ideas, and be of service to you in any way I can. All the best! Shane M.D. Scott, Peak Performance Life Coach and owner of MEMBERS Coaching

Views: 9

Get Spot-On Branding

Get Maverick Coaching

Larson & Associates Telephoning

Brandergy.com is monitored by Pingdom

#KeepSTRONG!

GoOneDirection.com

#Branding + #Energy + #Strategy = #Brandergy

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Events

Discussion Forum

"Go West!" Is Not Enough

Started by Vincent Wright Nov 16, 2016. 0 Replies

Are your major things in alignment?

Started by Vincent Wright Feb 22, 2016. 0 Replies

Notes

A Reminder Of Networking Resources For Our Job Seeking Friends...

Created by Vincent Wright Nov 26, 2008 at 3:41pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 7, 2016.

Great to have you on My Linking Power Forum

Created by Vincent Wright Mar 18, 2010 at 2:11pm. Last updated by Vincent Wright Mar 8, 2016.

© 2017   Created by Vincent Wright.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service